So who is planning a festival style wedding this year, or next year?! Are you looking for some independent, quirky and fun suppliers? If you’re free on 13th or 14th May this year, we have a treat in store for you! Our lovely friends at Field Good Bar are hosting their own wedding festival suppliers fair on their gorgeous eight acre plot in the Cotswolds, 10 minutes from Bath. And the best part? Tickets are FREE! We spoke to Annie, owner of Field Good Bar to get the lowdown…
What’s it all about?
A two day event running from 12-6pm on the 13th/14th May. Featuring live music, DJs, street food, markets and of course those all important wedding suppliers. It is sure to be a fun filled day that will inspire and arm you with heaps of wonderful wedding vendors.
You will be able to peruse bridal fashion for both brides and grooms, prop and art installations, artisan wedding gift ideas, photography, cakes, flowers, photo booths, stationary and even a glamping village from Tinkerbell Tent Hire! Plus the Bath Artisan Market will be there representing independent vendors and providing a fabulous shopping experience.
Who will be there?
An array of bespoke wedding suppliers from within the wedding industry covering a range of needs including…
- Incredible structures from Baya Hire, Terrapin Tents and Bird Marquees
- Natural seating from PartyBales and festival flags from The Event Flag Hire Company
- Drinks from Scavi and Ray, Field Good Bar, Cacaua Dreams and Liquid Mobile Bar
- Delicious food from Seadog Foods, Texas BBQ and Caribbean Kitchen Bath
- Cakes from our very own supplier The Boho Bakery, Sweet Temptations, Angel Cake Company and Minky Kitten Cakes
- Photography from Insta Wedding and Creating Diamonds
- Photo booth fun from Wandering Picture Booth
- Stunning stationery by White Cottage Weddings
- Vintage accessories from Bath Vintage Hire and event design from Verdigris
- Florals from Bohemian Blooms, Lucy Anna Flowers and Twigs and Twine Floral Design
- Live body art from Fantasy Faces and beauty from Bath Bridal Hair
- …and even a Dogs at Weddings show!
For even more suppliers and information don’t forget to check out the Field Good Wedfest website.
When, where and how?
Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th May 2017, 12-6pm near Bath, UK. Oh yeah, did we mention that tickets are also free?! They can be reserved here. Parking is £5.
The team from Field Good say …
We really want to celebrate the outdoors which means we have looked for suppliers and creatives from the bohemium to the traditional that can deliver what our clients want.. which is choice and personal tweaks that makes their day special. We want to provide an eclectic and upbeat atmosphere demonstrating an alternative for those seeking an adventure too. We want to show that the outdoors is the original venue, once you add some magic, the elements play a positive part…
We are SO excited to be the official bloggers for Field Good Wedfest, and really hope to see you there! We will also be talking to real brides about writing wedding planning diaries for the blog, as well as featuring any upcoming weddings from our readers, so come and find us!